Buffy struggles with her reawakened thirst for the hunt and finds herself drawn to the most famous vampire of all when he takes up residence in Sunnydale. The others aren’t thrilled by this development—well, except maybe Joyce—and try to help Buffy break Dracula’s thrall. If they can’t, she might be doomed to a life of eternally bad pickup lines in a drafty castle.
Hear us discuss…
- Everyone in this episode is LIT
- Who is Dracula in the Buffyverse, really?
- Finally, more punching of Xander!
- Bite sex: is it sexy? The age-old debate continues
- If Buffy didn’t want Giles, we’d take him
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!