Feeling sadder than she ever has in her life, Willow resorts to magic to cure her blues. But her attempt to take away her pain has side effects for all her pals (and Spike). Church bells ring, demons circle, and Giles has to decide what’s worse: losing his sight, or regaining it only to see Buffy and Spike take their vows. Soon, a spell gone wrong might be the least of Willow’s worries.
Hear us discuss…
- The hottest place for a date is … a field in the middle of campus?
- Giles and Spike seem to make great roommates!
- Poor Willow. Poor, sad Willow. Poor, sad, BAD WILLOW! BAD!
- Buffy and Spike? Doesn’t seem like it’d ever work.
- We want more feminist D’Hoffryn!
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!