It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Thanksgiving! With her mom away, Buffy resolves to host her own, traditional gathering at Giles’s house, complete with real whipped cream. But an unexpected guest and the stereotypically angry spirit of a Chumash warrior both crash the party. Giles and Willow need to stop bickering about colonialism long enough to face these threats, and Buffy gets a little help from a friend.
Hear us discuss…
- Anya’s lusty wrong feelings
- Angel and how he’s not evil (swoon)
- Spike steals this episode
- Buffy, you’re doing Thanksgiving all wrong
- But not as wrong as the Indigenous rep in this ep
Colonialism, disease, genocide, racism
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!