Maggie Walsh tried to kill Buffy, but the Slayer lives. Maggie, on the other hand, is dead—not at Buffy’s hands but rather from the arm needle of her own Frankensteined creation, Adam. When Buffy infiltrates the Initiative looking for answers, she comes face to face with Adam and his brutal addiction to floppy disk–driven exposition. Adam handily beats Buffy and a withdrawal-suffering Riley before disappearing to dissect another day. One monster is dead, and another has risen.
Hear us discuss…
- Spike is in fine form in this episode
- It’s hard to feel sympathy for someone as boring as Riley
- We … agree … with Xander??
- Willy, we love what you’ve done with the place
- Steph is still on the mystery of demonic poop—floppy disk edition!
Addiction/withdrawal, child death, drugs
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!