Special guest Kendare Blake, author of In Every Generation, joins Steph and Kara to recap this Giles-centric episode.
Buffy introduces the new man in her life—Riley—to her old man, Giles, but she leaves out the part where Riley is a commando and Professor Walsh is his mom—er, commanding officer. Leave it up to Xander to spoil that for Giles, who then lets his guard down around Ethan Rayne and is turned into a demon for his troubles. Determined to get out of this pickle without asking for Buffy, Giles turns to the one person he can count on … Spike.
Hear us discuss…
- Who is worse at keeping secrets: Riley or Xander?
- Prepare for … Giles slander? Steph is as surprised as you.
- Poor Giles’s house. Again.
- Spike back on his evil bullshit? Yes, please!
- Riley can barely take Ethan Rayne yet he thinks he can take Buffy?
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!