Well, Riley and Buffy’s respective secrets are out. Before either of them can process this information, they experience an earthquake that Buffy sees as an apocalyptic portent. Giles, mellow unemployed bachelor that he is, disagrees. But when isn’t it a sign of the apocalypse? If the Scoobies—and a Hawaiian-shirt-wearing Spike—are going to save the world, they have to return to the most terrifying place on Earth: high school.
Hear us discuss…
- Did Giles get into Joyce’s stash? Is that why his voice sounds funny?
- The dialogue is as fresh as the cheese Xander delivers—not very
- Spike might want to stop “helping”
- The only thing “doomed” in this episode is Riley’s ability to keep secrets
- Did we spot a certain trophy??
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!