Willow is tired of being the reliable one: the reliable friend, reliable tutor, reliable Wicca. Why should Buffy be the only one who gets to be a bad girl and an accessory to murder? Willow can eat her banana whenever she wants, even outside of lunchtime! Thanks to a misstep with Anya, Willow gets a chance to see what she would truly be like as a bad girl—and Oz and the rest of her friends think they have lost her forever.
Hear us discuss…
- Snyder’s exploitation of Willow continues
- Faith now has what we all want: a PlayStation
- Poor Anya just wants to do vengeance again
- Finally, Cordelia gets the chance to say her piece!
- WILLOW. ROSENBERG?
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!