It’s the most wonderful time of the year … to feel guilty about murdering hundreds of people over the course of your undead lifetime. At first Angel tries to deal with this on his own, but when Buffy gets involved via her dreams, she and the rest of the Scoobies resolve to help him. Something is amplifying Angel’s guilt, and whatever it is won’t rest until Angel succumbs to his evil within … or takes himself out of the picture, forever.
Hear us discuss…
- Buffy can’t pull off baby bangs. No one can.
- Snow-less Cali Christmases are weird to these two Canadians
- “Maybe you shouldn’t help” should be Xander’s motto!
- At least Buffy and Angel can get it on in their dreams?
- This ending is one of the heaviest to date
Sexual assault, suicide ideation/attempted suicide
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!