The marching jazz band, Sunnydale High’s last hope for championship glory, needs new uniforms, and that means it’s time to sell chocolate bars! Buffy chafes under yet another duty added to her oversupervised, overscheduled life when she would rather be watching a shirtless Angel. But then the adults in Sunnydale start acting more like Buffy than, well, Buffy herself. As she and the Scoobies try to figure out what’s happening, Buffy discovers two things: it’s no fun being the most mature person in the room, and she does not want to know where her mom got those handcuffs.
Hear us discuss…
- Stephanie is an old and cranky white woman at heart
- Xander and Willow continue to disappoint
- Buffy has a poor grasp of the size of New Brunswick
- What happened to all the leftover candy?
- Joyce and Giles TOTALLY BONED
Ableism, substance use
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!