Buffy is back in Sunnydale, and everyone is … fine with that. Joyce decides to invite Buffy’s friends over for a party—with company plates, natch—only for the shindig to turn into a hootenanny. Overwhelmed, Buffy wants nothing more than to have quiet one-on-ones with her friends. Instead, she has to fight off a zombie apocalypse brought on by a mask her mother stole—er, borrowed—from her gallery. All in day’s work, as Buffy reassures Joyce.
Hear us discuss…
- Anthony Stewart Head’s ACTING!
- Steph and Kara have different amounts of sympathy for Willow
- But we all agree Xander can shut up now
- The zombies are … all right but not really the point of this story?
- RIP Pat, but rest assured Joyce will forget you by next week
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!