Buffy ends up in hospital, laid low by the flu. She manages to avoid becoming a test subject for an overly confident white male doctor and also beats up the competent Black doctor who’s just doing her job! But Buffy has noticed there’s a supernatural cause to the deaths of several children. To foil the monster responsible, instead of getting healthier, Buffy has to make herself even more ill. But can she really fight death?
Hear us discuss…
- Where’s Billy and that helpful doctor from “Nightmares”??
- How this episode feels so season 1
- All the Scoobies try to help in their own way
- This is actually a really good exploration of mortality
- You get to choose between penis-stalk eyes and fangs; having both is greedy!
Child death, neck snapping
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!