We all know adolescence brings changes. Body hair, a more acute sense of smell, attraction to the sexual heat of one’s fellow teens—wait, nope, that’s being a werewolf. And there’s one loose in Sunnydale, with predictably chaotic results. The Scoobies need to capture this hapless human before it can kill. But what will happen if the werewolf is someone close to home?
Hear us discuss…
- Oz and Willow are the cutest couple
- Willow goes from slut-shaming Cordelia to being confidantes?
- Get in the back seat, Xander!
- Homophobia isn’t a good look for anyone
- Poor Theresa, destined merely to be Angel’s messenger