Buffy is looking forward to a night off on Halloween, the one day of the year actual monsters find too cringey to go out. She has a plan: dress as an 18th-century noblewoman, the kind of girl she thinks gets Angel going. But the owner of a new costume shop in Sunnydale has other plans for Halloween, and if he has his way, chaos will reign and Buffy will be too clueless to stop it.
Hear us discuss…
- Buffy committing the classic dating sin of trying to be someone you’re not
- More toxic masculinity from Xander
- Willow takes charge and looks hot too
- How everything we thought we knew about Giles is wrong
- Spike is chaos personified and we love it
Bullying, homophobia, sexual harassment
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!