Someone in Sunnydale is digging up bodies for parts. Bodies of young, attractive girls, to be precise. Buffy is determined to put a stop to it. Meanwhile, Giles and Jenny Calendar go on a date, and Xander continues to be ungracious even to those who are calling him heroic.
Hear us discuss…
- Actual development in Buffy and Angel’s relationship!
- As a filler episode, it’s still better than season 1
- Stitching girls together is creepy
- How this episode is very much about rape
- How did Buffy and team deal with Chris??
Body horror, kidnapping, rape
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!