Buffy is back after a summer in L.A., but there’s something … off about her, and everyone notices. Whether it’s dancing with Xander to make Angel jealous or snapping at her friends for offering to help, Buffy isn’t acting like herself. But there’s no time to sit down and talk it out, because Colin has kidnapped Cordelia, and that’s just the beginning to his reign of terror.
Hear us discuss…
- Everyone has new haircuts!
- Everyone needs therapy!
- Buffy is being so unfair to everyone but particularly Willow
- How season 2 is immediately superior to season 1
- Steph’s 2 degrees of separation from someone who worked on the show!
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!