Willow has a binary beau! While helping Giles and the new computer teacher, Miss Calendar, scan library books into the computer, Willow meets Malcolm online. As her obsession deepens, strange things start happening to computer systems around Sunnydale and beyond. Even Buffy’s best spy look might not be enough to take on a demon loose in the internet.
Hear us discuss…
- The show’s take on online dating
- Kara’s personal story of an online friendship made flesh!
- Stephanie’s obsession with cults
- How much this episode gets right (and wrong) about the perils of computers
- We cannot get Miss Calendar’s name right (sorry, Jenny)
Cults, death by neck snapping, kidnapping, suicide (hanging)
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
✉ Email us at [email protected]
We love hearing from our listeners!