Steph and Kara have werewolves on their mind this week, so what better way to start it than with a review of Steph’s least favourite Twilight movie, New Moon? Jacob Black comes into his own in this tale of two lovers—Edward and Bella—so determined to be star-crossed even though Romeo and Juliet wish they had it as good as those two. With twice the action, twice the moping, and twice the toxic messages about teenage love, New Moon is certainly twice the movie of Twilight. Shame it never sticks the landing.
Hear us discuss…
- Edward being a petty bitch
- We love a good montage
- Jacob, we were almost cheering for you. So close.
- This movie exists just to introduce Dakota Fanning, right?
- Bella, stop asking other people to vote on your life!
Blood, self-harm, suicide
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
- @prophecygirlspodcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- @prophecy_girls on Twitter
✉ Email us at [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!